Saturday, December 19, 2009

Important Thing: Movie Review Updates.

I've been regretfully behind on reviewing some films that I've seen recently. This is unfortunate but also good for you because you get to receive a plethora of movie critiques all coincidentally around the holiday season!

I just got back from seeing Avatar however I don't want to review now until I see it in IMax (more on my reasoning in the review).
So until I see it in IMax we'll all have to wait.
In the meantime, some films that will be reviewed shortly are:
-Up in the Air
-Fantastic Mr. Fox
-Manic
-Top 5 of 2009
-Top 10 of the decade
-Top 5 Christmas movies of all time

Happy Holidays, I hope you spend it with the people you enjoy (or try to enjoy) and give to ye' ol holiday spirit.

Bah humbug.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment