Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introductions!

If you're reading this you're one of a few things:
-a friend
-a relative
-being asked to read this by me
-being forced to read this by me
-reading this for material to mock me with
-reading this because you awkwardly stumbled upon this blog CLICK THE X ON THE TOP LEFT
-an alien emperor trying to learn up on human society by reading the useless thoughts of a teenager

Probably not the last one.

So yeah, this is my blog, this is me. This blog is going to consist of a few things.

They will be listed....RIGHT NOW:
-important things: things that I feel everyone should know. Do people actually care? Probably not.
-occasional movie reviews: if a movie comes along that I see either in theaters or on DVD or dare I say it VHS (what's a VHS?), that I feel needs to be discussed I shall post my thoughts here. RIGHT HERE. Caps lock is fun.
-Geekdom: many posts will consist of geeky things that I like and like to talk about. Geeky things such as: comic books, movie news, science fiction, books. Ya know, awesome things.
-tits and giggles: probably less tits and more giggles (stupid British), these tits and giggles being little fictional conversations or observations or funny things that I find humorous, and that will hopefully entertain.
-life: things that I've been up to. I'm not up to much so that will be an infrequent post.

Fun time great things!


Read if you want, disregard if you get bored. My intention is to entertain and educate. RECOGNIZE.

Also, my friend Julian and I have a podcast discussing and probing various movies. Look us up and subscribe to Film Shack on iTunes.

Also, send me an email at melectricsheep@aol.com if you have a comment, complaint, hate mail, fan mail, I welcome argument and discussion.

That is all.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment