Saturday, August 8, 2009

Geekdom: OH MY HOLY LORD IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE. Ahem.

I loved Iron Man. LOVED it. It has everything to satisfy my Geek appetite. With a solid origin story, good character development, and an excellent segway for a sequel, fanboys such as myself are squirming in there seats over anticipation for Iron Man 2. And those lucky enough to attend Comic Con this year (I was not) were treated to some 5 minute clippage of the new Iron Man.
And FINALLY, that footage is now leaked onto the interwebz for Geekboys and Geekgirls to wet their pants and dresses over anticipation.

Here we see Nick Fury (director of S.H.E.I.L.D), Scarlett Johansson as Black Widdow(holy god), the new Jim Rhodes played by Don Cheadle (a better choice than Terrence Howard), Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer, and the big news Mickey Rourke as Whiplash. Now, what excites me most is obviously Scarlett as Black Widow (oh..my god) and Sam Rockwell playing weapons dealer Justin Hammer. Sam Rockwell is one of my favorite actors and I giggle just to see him in this (that does not make me less of a man).

The quality is not very good, and it is difficult to hear at times but the 5 minutes is well worth your time.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LznLeDkuoBk

Not sure how long that link will be up for, YouTube has a tendency to remove these things but if that does not work you should be able to search over the interwebz for another copy.

Iron Man Rules.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment