Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Important Thing: Life: *sigh* School.

Most unfortunately, I have started my Sophomore year of high school today. What this means is that I will have much more work to do and my schedule will be conflicting with my recent Blogging habits (once a day or every other day). I will also have a huge amount of stress to deal with. So, this means I'm not going to have a concrete schedule for new Blogs to come out. The one concrete post that I can tell you is that weekly there will still be the Top Five list. Other than that, I'm going to have to just Blog whenever I can if this means a couple days between posts then so be it.

It will not be as bad as it was when I went to L.B.I but just a warning to keep patient.

That is all.

Thanks.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment