Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Geekdom(kinda)?: The Boondock Saints 2 TRAILER!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
If you are a boy/man. And you like boy/man things. Please, please do yourself a favor and go out and rent The Boondock Saints.

Considered a cult classic, The Boondock Saints, went pretty under the radar when it was initially released. Now what happened afterwords was various scandals surrounding the director, Troy Duffy. I'm not going to get into that right now, but he tried to get Boondock Saints 2 off the ground for a while and FINALLY, we have a trailer! And...it looks...well judge for yourself, but personally I think it looks fantastic. With much of the original cast returning it looks just as badass as the first one.
Something that concerns me however is that they have Bender from The Breakfast Club as the villian here...now I love TBC but...really? He was THIS available? Who am I to judge he may to a good job..

Here ya'll go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzynkteq1Y

OH MAN, am I SO PUMPED.

So go check out the first one if you haven't already, and get excited for The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day.

Hell yeah.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment