Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Important Thing: No excuses here, I'm just lazy.

So, a couple things.
I posted something talking about how school would delay me from blog posts blah blah blah blah, which was true but not the main reason why I haven't posted anything in...two weeks? Go. Me.
I haven't even kept my promise of having the WEEKLY top five. Clearly, I don't know what weekly means.
There's no, a boo hoo family tragedy, or I got in a car accident and am now a vegtable, no no, none of that, I'm just lazy. So, for anyone who reads this and cares, sorry. Mainly, this was just for me so I can apologize and feel better about myself.

Also, there are many movies coming out soon as well as ones that I've seen but haven't gotten around to reviewing, again, lazy. So expect movie reviews of:
-The Invention of Lying
-Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
-Where the Wild Things Are
-Zombieland

Plus others seen on DVD and such.

That is all.

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment